Thursday 28 June 2012

Chemistry.

Given myself this theme of FLORALS thus a floral photo is up.
Reason for this theme? Well, its because FLORALS ease my mind from everything. Especially when you're stress out. Remembering when i was young, i've always wanna be like a PRINCESS sleeping in a bed of roses, waking up with the greeting from the scent of FLORALS. Well, its just a dream, it'll never happen.

The month of JUNE had been a tough month for myself. Major stuffs had hit me straight up on my head. I've finally EXPECTED THE UNEXPECTABLE. Nevertheless, i've been looking on the bright side. Not thinking about the past. But this MAJOR thing had pushed me OFF TRACK. Trying my very best to pull myself back to the normal routine seem to be a difficult task to do. It just takes moments to push you off track but it takes UNPREDICTABLE effort to pull yourself back on track once again. It has always been a nightmare to face this situation, i've got no choice but to face it. Moreoever, there isn't anyone there for me to rant my feelings nor is there anyone who's supporting me emotionally.

EMOTIONS had set me aback from doing things which i wanna do. EMOTIONS really is the cause of pulling my self-esteem down. I've never expect EMOTIONS could create such a incredible disaster mentally. Not feeling secure, another MAJOR issue to me. Yet, EMOTIONS had taught me to think twice before doing something. EMOTIONS had almost made me lose faith in LOVE.

Wandering around the streets, the usual place, the usual food, the usual smell, the usual effort, the usual hugs and kisses made me wonder who am i. The absence i've felt, "hey, i'm SPEECHLESS. "

Looking for someone suitable for self, isn't that easy at all. It seem like you're searching for a gem in the ocean with strong waves waving across. Thus, difficulty level goes up as well as obstacles isn't that easy to go through. Even of you were to find a GEM in the ocean, a question for you, " Is this GEM suitable for you? " Yes, its understandable that it hard to find, you found one, it might look good or awesome, after putting it on, it's a total different story. You might find that it doesn't look as good as before, that's a hint to tell you : " DUDE, take things easy. "




1 comment:

  1. don't search for the gems and you will stumble upon them when the time is right.

    ReplyDelete