Sunday 1 July 2012

Flashbacks.

FLASHBACKS. Anyone or in fact everyone has been through this. Definitely i had it as well. Most people out there would have it once in a blue moon or even when you're day dreaming, your mind would kinda start all sorts of FLASHBACKS by its own. Its uncontrollable and unpredictable. Thus its something comes really sudden.

For me, i had it very frequently. Probably i'm just thinking too much or i'm just too stress. FLASHBACKS isn't something bad, this is what i feel and my perspective on it. Yes, FLASHBACKS do help me in getting some of my memories back. Even that incident happened say days, weeks, months, years or even decades back. Somehow at that moment when FLASHBACKS comes in place it just seem so realistic and somehow the image tends to be in "HD QUALITY"

This is something funny i thought. At times, i would try my very best to crack my brains, trying my very best to remember something. But it's either i just can't get that image back to my mind or it's just a BLURRED image that happen to pop up. I've been wondering.

All memories are worth to keep, thus, the best moment you can remember it is through FLASHBACKS. Like what i've said earlier on, FLASHBACKS gives me a "HD QUALITY" image which you can't seem to get via normal thinking. I really do wonder why. At times, memories which i've CHERISHED alot just seem to be so PRECIOUS to me. I do admit that i do breakdown out of no reason. Well there is the reason and it's FLASHBACKS. SERIOUSLY, i just have no answer to that part which why would i breakdown even though that particular memory happened months back.

Most of the time, i would just visit the place which means a lot to me . I should say, the location which reflected in the FLASHBACK itself. I would just sit down, enjoy the breeze seem to be relaxing but i'm not. My mind would always be thinking and thinking and thinking about the past. Eventually, tears just seem to be filling my eyes. Well, its the past. Tearing for the past might seem to be silly for some people out there, in fact most people i guess. To me, i feel that it's something worthwhile, i don't mind being mocked by the public. As human's nature would always have the negative thinking of ladies tearing out of no where. Don't judge if you do not know whats happening. Ladies are just too emotional, thus letting it out seem to be the best choice than piling them up.

I believe someone out here would have the same mindset as me. I mean not totally the same but say 90% same? Thus, don't take memories as memories. CHERISH  it when it happen to come by, you might not have it popping up in your mind anymore. It's not within your control.

No comments:

Post a Comment